In the language of flowers, roses mean love. And as Valentine’s Day approaches, the price of long-stemmed roses climbs steadily. If you have your heart set on a rose bouquet this year, here’s a deal you probably can’t beat.
Whole Foods Market is bringing back its very popular deal on roses.
From February 10th to 16th, you can get two dozen roses for just $19.99, while supplies last. If you purchase online for pickup or delivery, you won’t get to choose a specific color with this deal.
The discounted price is only available to Amazon Prime members.
The special only includes single-color, 24-stem bunches.
But if you do the math, you’re only paying $10 for each dozen. And there’s no rule that says you can’t break up the bunch into two bouquets — like one for your sweetie and the other for your mom or another special someone.
You can feel good about your purchase, because these roses are sustainably sourced, as part of the Whole Trade Guarantee program. The program was created by Whole Foods in 2007 to demonstrate a commitment to ethical trade, fair working conditions, and the environment.
NOTE: If you search for the deal and don’t find it, this likely means the roses are out of stock at your store. The deal reappears when the stock is replenished.
You may also be interested in:
- Half-off deals on Valentine flowers and treats through Groupon
- Heart-shaped food, sweet treats, and Valentine’s Day restaurant deals
- Free and cheap things to do for Valentine’s Day, with or without a date
- FREE admission to the High Museum on Valentine’s Day (must RSVP)
- Enjoy a romantic Valentine dinner at Waffle House
- Free Valentine carriage rides in downtown Norcross
Get in on the deal with a trial Prime membership
As you probably know, Amazon owns Whole Foods Market, and the grocery chain now uses Amazon Prime as its loyalty and rewards program. If you shop at Whole Foods frequently, you might want to join Amazon Prime to access the discounts.
If you’re not a Prime member yet, you have a few of options:
You can get a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free.
You could tag a friend or family member to redeem the deal for you.
Or, you could purchase a one-year Prime membership for $119 to get all the perks.
The benefits of a Prime membership include:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
I’m sure we missed something, but you get the idea!
Stay in the know!
Never miss an amazing deal or free event, when you sign up for our daily newsletter.