In the language of flowers, red roses mean love. And as Valentine’s Day approaches, the price of long-stemmed roses climbs steadily. If you have your heart set on a rose bouquet this year, here’s a deal you probably can’t beat.
Whole Foods Market is bringing back its very popular deal on roses.
From February 7th to 14th, 2020, get two dozen roses for just $19.99, while supplies last — that can be either one huge bouquet, or two smaller bouquets of one dozen each.
You may also be interested in:
- The best restaurant deals for Valentine’s Day in Atlanta
- Half-off deals on Valentine flowers through Groupon (you pay shipping/delivery)
You MUST buy two dozen to get the deal — or you’ll be paying full price for one dozen.
But there’s more!
Stop at the floral department first, and you can have your bouquets festively wrapped while you do the rest of your shopping.
Or, if you’re in a qualifying zip code, you can add the roses to a grocery order of $35 or more and get FREE two-hour delivery — or one-hour delivery for $4.99 more.
Enter your zip code here to see if Whole Foods delivery is available to you.
You can feel good about your purchase, because these roses are sustainably sourced, as part of the Whole Trade Guarantee program. The program was created by Whole Foods in 2007 to demonstrate a commitment to ethical trade, fair working conditions, and the environment.
The $19.99 deal and 2-hour delivery is available to Amazon Prime members only.
As you probably know, Amazon owns Whole Foods Market, and the grocery chain now uses Amazon Prime as its loyalty and rewards program. If you shop at Whole Foods frequently, you might want to join Amazon Prime to access the discounts.
If you’re not a Prime member yet, you have a few of options:
You can get a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free.
You could tag a friend or family member to redeem the deal for you.
Or, you could purchase a one-year Prime membership for $119 to get all the perks.
The benefits of a Prime membership include:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
I’m sure we missed something, but you get the idea!
Stay in the know!
Never miss an amazing deal or free event, when you sign up for our daily newsletter.