In the language of flowers, roses mean love. And as Valentine’s Day approaches, the price of long-stemmed roses climbs steadily. If you have your heart set on a rose bouquet this year, here’s a deal you probably can’t beat.
Whole Foods Market is bringing back its very popular deal on roses for 2024 — without a price increase from last year.
From February 7th to 14th, you can get two dozen roses for just $24.99, while supplies last, at participating locations.
The discounted price is only available to Amazon Prime members.
The special only includes single-color, 24-stem bunches.
More info here
But if you do the math, you’re only paying $12.50 for each dozen. And there’s no rule that says you can’t break up the bunch into two bouquets — like one for your sweetie and the other for your mom or another special someone. Or, keep a bouquet for yourself!
You can feel good about your purchase, because these roses are sustainably sourced, as part of the Whole Trade Guarantee program. The program was created by Whole Foods in 2007 to demonstrate a commitment to ethical trade, fair working conditions, and the environment.
Whole Foods Market stores typically carry roses in a range of colors, including red, pink, orange, white, yellow and lavender. However, color selection can vary at any given store on any particular day.
You may also be interested in:
- Half-off deals on Valentine flowers and treats through Groupon
- Heart-shaped food, sweet treats, and Valentine’s Day restaurant deals
- Free and cheap things to do for Valentine’s Day, with or without a date
- FREE admission to the High Museum on Valentine’s Weekend
- Enjoy a romantic Valentine dinner at Waffle House
- Free Valentine carriage rides in downtown Norcross
Get in on the deal with a trial Prime membership
As you probably know, Amazon owns Whole Foods Market, and the grocery chain now uses Amazon Prime as its loyalty and rewards program. If you shop at Whole Foods frequently, you might want to join Amazon Prime to access the discounts.
If you’re not a Prime member yet, you have a few of options:
You can get a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free.
You could tag a friend or family member to redeem the deal for you.
Or, you could purchase a one-year Prime membership to get all the perks.
Disclosure: If you sign up an Amazon Prime membership from this page, Atlanta on the Cheap may receive a small commission.
The benefits of a Prime membership include:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
I’m sure we missed something, but you get the idea!
Stay in the know!
Never miss an amazing deal or free event, when you sign up for our daily newsletter.