A pop-up shoe store called the Warehouse Sale is coming to Marietta for just nine days.
Shop the sale from Saturday, December 26th through Sunday, January 3, 2021. You’ll find brand names in sized and price points for everyone, both men and women.
The pop-up sale takes place at:
50 Barrett Parkway
Marietta, GA 30066
(in the Towne Center Prado shopping center, near Publix)
Prices for a single pair of shoes are up to 80% off retail.
All shoes are $30 or less, with hefty discounts when you buy multiple pairs.
Hint: shop with a friend and combine your purchases.
♦ December 26 to December 31 — All shoes are $20 when you buy at least 5 pairs
♦ January 1 to January 2 — All shoes are $15 with purchase of 5 pairs
♦ January 3 — All shoes are $15 when you buy at least 3 pairs
According to the Shoe Warehouse Sale website, you’ll find brands like:
Monday thru Thursday — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday — 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden