Reserve your tickets now for a spooky film in this four-night series!
It’s happening at Lindbergh City Center — which was rebranded as Uptown last summer, in case you missed that (we did). This is the mixed-use development around the Lindbergh MARTA station.
There will be food trucks on site all four nights.
Other pop-up surprises include puppet appearances, customizable mask stations and more.
The movie nights are limited to 100 people — so pick your flick and reserve your socially-distanced space now.
The fun starts at 6 p.m., with the movie coming on after dark. It wraps up by 10 p.m.
The movie schedule:
- Thursday, Oct. 29th — E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Friday, Oct. 30th — Monsters, Inc.
- Saturday, Oct. 31st — Hocus Pocus
- Sunday, Nov. 2st — Coco
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More Halloween fun:
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020