That credit or debit card in your wallet just might gain you FREE admission to four popular Atlanta-area attractions once a month, through the Museums On Us program.
The qualifying cards include credit/debit cards from Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and U.S. Trust.
If you’re a customer of one of these banks, this is a great deal for you! Who wouldn’t want free admission to the High Museum?
This is how it works:
- On the first full weekend of each month, head over to any participating museum, zoo, aquarium, science enter, or botanical garden — either in Atlanta or another city you’re traveling to.
- Present your qualifying Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card, along with a photo ID.
- Receive a free ticket for general admission.
Note that only the cardholder gets a free ticket. If you’re taking your family, regular prices apply to non-cardholders. The program also excludes special events, special exhibitions, and ticketed shows.
Here in Atlanta, the Museums On Us program gets you free admission to:
- The High Museum of Art
- The Atlanta History Center
- The Center for Civil and Human Rights
- The Tellus Science Museum
If you happen to be traveling on the first full weekend of a month, you can visit the Museums On Us website to find participating venues at your destination city. More than 150 museums participate, nationwide.
For 2019, the dates of the Museums On Us program are:
- January 5th & 6th
- February 2nd & 3rd
- March 2nd & 3rd
- April 6th & 7th
- May 4th & 5th
- June 1st & 2nd
- July 6th & 7th
- August 3rd & 4th
- September 7th & 8th
- October 5th & 6th
- November 2nd & 3rd
- December 7th & 8th
Sign up for our newsletter, and get a reminder each month when the FREE Museums On Us dates roll around — as well as notifications about many more free events and great ticket deals around town!