The Gwinnett Stripers will host their first annual Flick or Treat event this Saturday, October 24, 2019. It takes place at Coolray Field, in Lawrenceville.
This family-friendly event includes trick-or-treating on the concourse from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., followed by a showing of the Disney film Coco at 5 p.m.
The price is $2 in advance (online or at the Coolray Field ticket office) or $5 at the gate.
The gates will open at 4 p.m., rain or shine.
You can bring a blanket or lawn chairs to enjoy the movie from the field, or sit in the stands.
Concession stands will be open with popcorn, hot dogs, soda, and candy for sale.
Buy advance tickets thru Ticketmaster.
A fee of $1 will be added to your total order — which isn’t bad for Ticketmaster. Note that mobile delivery of tickets seems to be the only option here, so you’ll need a smartphone.
In case you don’t know, the Gwinnett Stripers are the Triple-A International League affiliate team of the Atlanta Braves.
Coolray Field is located at:
2500 Buford Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween