Avalon has planned a series of safe, open-air Easter experiences for kids and families — including themed scavenger hunts and photos with the Easter Bunny.
The events are spread out between March 25th and April 3rd, to accommodate social distancing.
Everything requires a reservation this year, and the spots will go fast.
Details for both events are below. Book your appointments now!
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
Photos with the Easter Bunny
NOTE: Appointments are booking now, so don’t delay. There were still spots left when we published this.
NO walk-ups are allowed this year — you must have an appointment.
Beginning March 25th, the Easter Bunny will return to Avalon in a new spot at Boulevard East (between Biltong Bar and Jeni’s Ice Creams). This allows for a more spread out space.
Safety precautions include:
- no-contact temperature checks on arrival
- limited number of visits each hour, with cleanings in between
- no physical interaction with the Easter Bunny — you’ll maintain a 6-foot distance
- masks required except when smiling for the photo (not required of toddlers under 2)
- Easter Bunny will change gloves frequently
Photo opps are available on these dates:
• March 25th to 28th
• April 1st to 3rd
Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., but the Easter Bunny is on break between 2 and 3 p.m.
The photo packages are $25, which is less expensive than a sitting with a private photographer. It includes a digital package — you’ll receive an email with a link where you can download all images from the session.
Get more info and book a session
Hop-a-Long Scavenger Hunt
NOTE: Tickets go on sale March 15th and will sell out quickly.
This event takes place on two dates:
• Saturday, March 27th
• Saturday, April 3rd
A limited number of slots are available for each date.
The scavenger hunt takes place from 10 to 11 a.m.
Storybook characters will lead kids down the Boulevard as they collect Easter egg “clues” that will help them find the mischievous Easter Bunny.
Tickets are $15 per child.
Get more info on the Scavenger Hunts and buy a ticket
More Easter events:
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Sunday, April 25, 2021