Get out your bike helmets and enjoy a Community Bike Ride in Dunwoody on the third Sunday of each month. The bike rides start in March and go through November in 2023.
To participate, meet at Village Burger in Dunwoody (located at 1426 Dunwoody Village Parkway).
Plan to arrive at 3:45 — the ride departs promptly at 4 p.m. and finishes by 5 p.m.
The route is 4.5 mile route that consists of mostly right turns.
Preview the route here
Things to know:
- Riders all start out together. Younger riders and those not able to keep up with the main group can take a shorter route.
- Anyone 10 and under must be with an adult.
- Helmets are required.
- The ride may be canceled during bad weather.
- You can find more info at the Bike Walk Dunwoody website events page.
If you’d like to mark your calendar, these are the upcoming third Sunday dates for 2023:
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
More upcoming events:
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Monday, April 3, 2023
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Thursday, April 6, 2023