Ponce City Market hosts the temporary sculpture exhibit, Canstruction.
Each sculpture in the exhibit is made entirely out of canned goods. All have been designed and constructed by professionals in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry.
At the end of the exhibition, all of the food used in the structures is donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank for distribution to on-going feeding programs.
The Food Bank will also have donation barrels onsite. Please consider bringing a canned food item to donate!
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.