Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
From 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., there’ll be plenty to see & do. You can shop the Artists Market, indulge with food truck & festival fare, let the little ones burn off energy in the Kids’ Zone, listen to live music, & more.
Here’s the entertainment lineup:
- 11:10 a.m.: Martin St. Church of God Gospel Choir
- 12:15 p.m.: DJ Romeo Cologne
- 1:30 p.m.: 68-75
- 2:45 p.m.: The Front Porch Session Players
- 3:45 p.m.: The Love is Loud
- 5:15 p.m.: Wasted Potential Brass Band
Summerhill Fall Fest will take place at Georgia Ave & Martin St in Atlanta. Neighborhood parking is permitted, but be advised–parking is limited, and you may want to opt for MARTA.