Getting there on MARTA
Riding a MARTA train to Centennial Olympic Park is the simplest option. No matter where you live, you can get there without transferring trains, because the park is right on both the North-South (red/gold) Line and the East-West (blue/green) Line.
If you’re taking the Red or Gold line downtown, get off at Peachtree Center Station.
If you’re taking the Blue or Green line downtown, get off at Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) Station.
Both of these rail stations are less than a 10-minute walk from Centennial Olympic Park.
The Atlanta Streetcar also stops next to the park.
We recommend the MARTA on the Go app, because you can view timetables for the trains.
Peachtree Center Station directions
- After getting off the train, follow signs to the John Portman exit.
- Exit the fare gates and look for the Peachtree Street West escalator.
- At street level, turn right on Peachtree Street.
- At the first intersection turn right again (west) to walk down Andrew Young International Blvd. to reach the center of the park near the fountains (see map).
GWCC Station directions
- Follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- Go up the tall escalators and turn right at street level for stairs up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive. (Or turn left for a ramp).
- Walk down Centennial Olympic Park Drive to reach the park (about a block away). State Farm Arena will be on your left.