You’ll be feeling the love in Atlanta on Tuesday!
Local artists and florists will create gorgeous floral displays in downtown Atlanta on Tuesday, February 14th, as a special treat for anyone who finds themself in the city center on Valentine’s Day.
This is a one-day event.
There are five locations for the beautiful pop-up installations — so bring your camera and take a tour!
1. Ellis and Peachtree Streets (display by Ronisha Arlene)
2. Broad and Luckie Streets (display by Amy Phelps) PLUS a free flower market on the Boad Street Boardwalk
3. Poplar and Peachtree Streets (display by Chanell Angeli)
4. Park Place and Auburn Avenue at Woodruff Park (display by Lauren Lopez)
5. Peachtree and Decatur Streets (display by Chanell Angeli)
You’ll find more info here, plus the graphics below.