Do you have an old car seat that your child is growing out of? In September, you can trade it in for a 20% discount on a new car seat at Target… OR use that discount coupon on a stroller, high chair, playpen, rocker, or other types of select gear for your baby.
Target’s car seat trade-in event will take place between now and Saturday, September 26, 2020.
This year, you’ll need the Target app to redeem the offer.
Here’s how to do it:
- Drop off your old car seat in designated drop-off boxes located near Guest Services inside most Target stores.
- Open the Target App on your smart device and scan the code on the drop-box. (Head to Guest Services if you need help.)
- The 20% off coupon will be automatically added in the “Extra Offers” tab of your Wallet within the Target App.
The coupon can be used both in-store and online, and it’s valid through October 3, 2020
To shop online, click the green checkmark next to the offer within the app, then place your order.
To shop in person, just scan your barcode when you get to the register with your new item.
Target will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including those that are expired or damaged. You can keep your old gear out of the landfill AND get a new product at a nice discount.
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
More upcoming events:
Wednesday, September 23, 2020