Head to The Point (formerly known as Emory Point) every Friday in September for classic films under the stars!
The shows begin at 8:30 p.m. and run approximately till 10:30.
The movies are FREE and lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Bring a blanket or chair.
OR, come early for dinner or shopping at The Point.
If you spend $25 or more at any restaurant or retailer, you’ll get VIP premium seating for the movie — PLUS popcorn, candy, and a beverage.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
2022 Classic Movie Schedule
Friday, Sept. 9th
Friday, Sept. 16th
Friday, Sept. 23rd
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Friday, Sept. 30th
Singin’ in the Rain