To help take some of the sting out of tax day 2019, many restaurants and other businesses are offering tax day deals and freebies. Tax day is Monday, April 15th, 2019 this year. We’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back often.
Tax Day deals and freebies
This deal lets you commiserate with a friend. Purchase a large or medium sub with chips and a drink and get a free medium sub. The deal is good between 15th and 17th. Print the coupon, or pull it up on a mobile browser.
There are Firehouse Subs locations all around metro Atlanta. Find one near you.
On April 15th, buy a medium-sized drink and chips and get your sandwich for FREE. With this offer, you’ll get Schlotzky’s The Original sandwich, which features lean smoked ham along with and Genoa and Cotto salami, and is served on a sourdough bun.
There are only about a half dozen Schlotzky’s locations left in metro Atlanta, most outside the Perimeter. Find a location near you.
Great American Cookies
Great American Cookies® will be making the day a little sweeter by offering one FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie to customers who stop by participating stores on Monday, April 15th. No purchase is necessary, limit one per customer during the day of the promotion, while supplies last.
There’s a Great American Cookies shop in just about any mall you can name in metro Atlanta. Find one near you.
Kona Ice will have their trucks all over the country handing out FREE shaved ice on April 15th, to help you forget your Tax Day woes. In past years, Kona Ice has been known to park their trucks outside H&R Block locations and various civic buildings or post offices. Stop by the truck and you’ll get a free cup of shaved ice. Find a Kona Ice truck near you.
In honor of Tax Day, BurgerFi will be celebrating with $4.15 BurgerFi double Cheeseburgers on Monday, April 15. One cheeseburger per person (premium toppings will have an upcharge). You must download the BurgerFi app to take advantage of this deal: https://burgerfi.com/rewards/. The offer is valid in the app only.
There are five BurgerFi locations in metro Atlanta; the one at CNN Center is the only one inside the Perimeter. Other locations include Norcross, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, and Kennesaw. Find a BurgerFi near you.
Miscellaneous tax day deals
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15. No purchase required.
- Applebee’s: All April get a Strawberry Dollarita for $1.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Sonny’s BBQ will offer its Irresistible Rib Special for the 6th year in a row on Tax Day, Monday, April 15. Guests will receive half price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib dinners for dine-in or takeout. $7.25 plus tax.
- Boston Market: Half chicken individual meal and a drink for $10.40 from April 10 to April 15. coupon necessary.
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ (Dunkin Donuts) is offering its DD Perks® Rewards Members a Medium Hot or Iced Coffee for $1 all day, Monday, April 15 at participating Dunkin’ restaurants.
- Hooters: Kids at free on April 12 to 15, 2019 with a $15 adult purchase at participating Hooters locations.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Through April 15, get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40. That includes 13 bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese. You need to join Bruegger’s Bagels Inner Circle loyalty club to take advantage of this offer.
- Cicis: On April 15, get an adult buffet for $4.15 with the purchase of a large drink. You’ll need this coupon.
- Kona Ice: April 15th is Chill Out Day. Get a free ice from participating Kona Ice trucks. You’ll be able to find a list of participating trucks by zip code on Kona Ice’s website.
- Noodles & Company: NoodlesREWARDS guests get $4 off orders of $10 for Tax Day when they skip the restaurant line by ordering online or through the mobile app with a click of a button. Guests can take advantage of the deal from April 10 to April 15, and must be signed up for NoodlesREWARDS by April 9 in order to receive the offer.
- Firehouse Subs: When guests purchase a full price large or medium sub April 15-17, chips and a drink, they get a free medium sub.
- Schlotzky’s: On April 15th, buy a medium-sized drink and chips and get a free small The Original sandwich. The Original sandwich features lean smoked ham and Genoa and Cotto salamis, and is served on a sourdough bun.
- Planet Fitness: From April 11-20, members and non-members can use available HydroMassage chairs for free. Look for a coupon, which will be available starting April 11th.
- Office Depot and Office Max: 5 pounds free of in-store shredding. You’ll need this coupon.