Do you have an old car seat that your child is growing out of? You can trade it in for a 20% discount on a new car seat at Target… OR use that discount coupon on a stroller, high chair, playpen, rocker, or other types of select gear for your baby.
You can trade in any type of car seat, including an old, expired, or damaged car seat.
Since 2016, Targeet has recycled more than two million car seats!
Target’s car seat trade-in event will take place between April 16th and 29th, 2023.
You must be enrolled in the Target Circle rewards program to participate in the trade-in and receive a coupon.
Create an account here
Here’s how to do it:
- Drop off your old car seat in designated drop-off boxes located near Guest Services inside most Target stores.
- Open the Target App on your smart device and scan the code on the drop-box. (Head to Guest Services if you need help.)
- Find the 20% off coupon on your app and click the red plus sign to save the offer.
- Trading in two car seats? You can redeem the offer twice.
- For more info, visit the FAQ page.
Things to know
- The coupon can be used both in-store and online, and it’s valid through May 13, 2023.
- You can use your coupon on two items, and you can even combine it with other offers for greater savings.
- The coupon is good for car seats, high chairs, swings, rockers, playpens, and other select baby items.
To shop online, click the green checkmark next to the offer within the app, then place your order.
To shop in person, just scan your barcode when you get to the register with your new item.
Target will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including those that are expired or damaged. You can keep your old gear out of the landfill AND get a new product at a nice discount.
More upcoming events:
Friday, February 23, 2024