Come to the native plant salethis spring! By adding native plants to your home landscape, you can attract butterflies, birds, bees, and other pollinators. The native plant movement pushes the message that native plants are better for wildlife (providing berries, nectar, and other types of food) and better for the environment (thriving in our local climate and soil without the need for chemicals).
The sale will feature over 120 types of plants. It will be staffed by horticulturalists and master gardeners who can help you decide which plants will suit your yard or garden. There will also be herb and vegetable plants for sale.
The sale takes place on 5 dates at the Chattahoochee Nature Center, located at 9135 Willeo Rd, in Roswell. When you arrive, follow the signs to the greenhouse. Admission is free to the garden area.
Sale dates and times:
- Thursday, March 28th from 4 to 7 p.m. — pre-sale for nature center members only
- Friday, March 29th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — open to the public
- Saturday, March 30th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — open to the public
- Friday, April 5th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — open to the public
- Saturday, April 6th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — open to the public