Santa Claus will be on site at The Battery this holiday season! Your kids can experience the magic of the holiday season with a socially-distanced Santa outing.
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Parking is FREE for the first three hours in the Red, Purple, Green, and Yellow decks
Here’s how it works:
Santa Claus is opening a Post Office at The Battery Atlanta. From his desk, he’ll continue the time-honored tradition of greeting children. He’ll keep scheduled hours on select days from Friday, November 27 to Thursday, December 24, 2020. (See the schedule below.)
Families are invited to bring their handwritten letters to Santa – no postage required – in person at his official Atlanta outpost.
There will NOT be a professional photographer onsite, so you’re are encouraged to take your own photos of your kids interacting with Santa from a safe distance as he listens to their wish lists. Just bring your camera or smart phone.
Santa will be stationed behind a countertop for a no-contact experience. (Photo, below)
Only one family will be allowed in Santa’s Post Office at a time.
More info here
You’ll find Santa Claus at The Battery on Heritage Court, across the street from Wahlburgers.
Make an outing of it on Friday, Dec. 18th!
Come to see Santa and stay for a FREE of The Grinch.
Showtime is 7 p.m. on The Green.
You may also be interested in:
- FREE no-contact Santa photos (with reservation) at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s
- The Lighting of Avalon is a 12-day event with fireworks each night
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Drive-thru Lights of Life holiday display in Marietta
- Lakeside Lights Spectacular and Snow Island at Lanier Islands
Santa’s Post Office at The Battery
Santa’s Post Office, sponsored by Truist, at The Battery Atlanta.
The Battery Atlanta
800 Battery Ave
Atlanta, GA 30339
Located on Heritage Court next to Lush Nail Bar and across the street from Wahlburgers
November 27th thru December 2oth
Every Friday, 4 to 8 p.m.
Every Saturday and Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
December 21st to 23rd
Monday through Wednesday, noon to 6 p.m.
Christmas Eve, December 24th
Noon to 4 p.m.
The complete schedule:
NOTE: On the dates in bold, there will be a Spanish speaking Santa
Friday, November 27: 4pm – 8pm Saturday, November 28: 12pm – 6pm Sunday, November 29: 12pm – 6pm Friday, December 4: 4pm – 8pm Saturday, December 5: 12pm – 6pm Sunday, December 6: 12pm – 6pm Friday, December 11: 4pm – 8pm Saturday, December 12: 12pm – 6pm Sunday, December 13: 12pm – 6pm
- Friday, December 18: 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday, December 19: 12pm – 6pm
- Sunday, December 20: 12pm – 6pm
- Monday, December 21: 12pm – 6pm
- Tuesday, December 22: 12pm – 6pm
- Wednesday, December 23: 12pm – 6pm
- Thursday, December 24: 12pm – 4pm
More FREE photos with Santa: