[exp] [/exp]From July 15-17, 2016, head to Atlanta for the Paris on Ponce & Pop Marché Bastille Day Festival.
During Paris on Ponce, you can check out unique wares, listen to live music, see everything from the burlesque to puppet shows, & more.
There’ll be plenty of fun things to do all weekend long. Here’s the lineup:
Friday, July 15
- There’ll be a parade led by Candi Lecoeur as Marianne from Piedmont Park to Paris. The parade steps off at 6:30 p.m., and it features Cat’s Kitten’s Burlesque Troupe in Madeline costumes, 10 members of Nameless Theater will be in costume & performing with the float, the Thimblerig Circus, & more.
- Post-parade, there’ll be live music by Blair Crimmins and the Hookers; they’ll play until 8:30 p.m., then there’ll be live music by local bands in Le Maison Rouge until 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 16
- 1:00 p.m.: Screenings of local films
- 2:30 p.m.: Mechanical Bull activities
- 3:00 p.m.: “Let the eat cake!” Contest
- 6:00 p.m.: Atlanta Opera will perform a preview of Astor Piazzolla’s Maria de Buenos Aires on the BeltLine
- 7:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.: Burlesque shows
Sunday, July 17
- 1:00 p.m.: Cluetown Scavenger Hunt
- 2:00 p.m.: Puppet show by All Hands Productions
- 3:15 p.m.: Screening of animated shorts from the Atlanta Film Festival
- 4:15 p.m.: Dog Costume Contest
- 5:00 p.m.: Lifeline Animal Rescue Parade
- 5:30 p.m.: Dunk-a-Cop water booth
- 7:30 p.m.: Live music on the back dock
Tickets to the Bastille Day Festival are $12 each. You can purchase them at Paris on Ponce & Pop Marché (716 Ponce de Leon Place NE, Atlanta) or by phone at 404-249-9965.