Plan a getaway to sunny Orlando, Florida — on the cheap! A current deal offers an opportunity to spend three days and two nights at Royale Parc Suites. You can purchase this package for just $49. (Plus any applicable taxes or resort fees.)
The package includes:
- A one-bedroom suite at Royale Parc Suites
- Two Disney Water Park tickets
- Daily happy hour at the tiki bar
- Free shuttle service to Walt Disney World®, Epcot®, Universal Studios®, & SeaWorld®
The Royale Parc Suites permits up to two adults and two children (under the age of 18 years) per room.
Of course, you’ll have expenses beyond the $49 package price. You’ll have to pay sales tax and any applicable resort fees to the hotel when you check-in. You’ll also have to cover meals, transportation, and entertainment on your own.
And as with most great deals, there’s a catch.
In this case, it’s twofold: You must meet eligibility requirements for the deal, and you must attend a presentation about vacation membership programs at the resort. (The presentation lasts between 90-120 minutes.)
If you’re looking for an alternative to saving up frequent flyer miles and hotel reward points, this type of deal could be a travel hack that works well for your family.
Things to remember:
- Don’t skip over the terms and conditions of the deal — read them and make sure they’re all something you can live with
- Make sure you meet all eligibility requirements (age, income threshold, etc.)
- Plan to reserve your dates in advance, as certain days and times of the year are limited (holidays may be blacked out)
- Once you buy the package voucher, you have a full year to complete your travel and 30 days to cancel the contract
- The purpose of the deal is to get you to consider buying a vacation membership (you’re under no obligation to buy)
- If you are interested in purchasing a vacation membership, this type of deal allows you to “try before you buy”