Miami Circle is a shopping district in Buckhead, just off Piedmont Road, that features fine art galleries, home decor, and antiques. It’s not the cheapest place to shop by a long shot — but you can experience the art galleries during the Miami Circle Art Gallery Stroll, which is a FREE event.
The strolls take place on select dates from 4 to 6 p.m.
There may be complimentary beverages or snacks available at some of the galleries.
Free parking is available on site.
It’s easy to walk there from the Lindbergh MARTA Station, or on the PATH400 trail if you live alongside it.
You can see a list of participating galleries on the Miami Circle website.
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
2023 Miami Circle Gallery Stroll schedule
The links click thru to the Eventbrite page, with details.
All events are 4 to 6 p.m.
More free events:
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
The Shops of Miami Circle (Buckhead)