Be Greek for a day!
The 32nd annual Marietta Greek Festival happens from May 13 to 15, 2022.
Last year’s festival took the form of a drive-thru food event.
The 2022 event looks like it will return to its original format — we’ll update as we know more.
The festival takes place at Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church, located at 3431 Trickum Rd. in Marietta.
- Friday, May 13th: 4 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14th: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, May 15th: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The food prices are affordable and the food menu is extensive, including Greek favorites like:
- grilled leg of lamb
- chicken platters
- dolmades (stuffed grape leaves)
- Greek salad
- baklava and other pastries
You’ll have the opportunity to shop the Agora Marketplace for items created in the Greek tradition, including imported jewelry, handmade linens, scarves, Greek cookbooks and travel guides, blown glass items, and decorative art pieces.
Kids’ activities include arts and crafts, games, face painting, a playground, and more.
At Niko’s Pub, you can enjoy Greek wine, beer, and liqueur. A Greek street food tent allows you to sample portable food options, while the main dining tent serves up full meals.
The Byzantine style sanctuary of the church will be open during guided tours.
For a complete schedule of live music and dance performances, see the Greek Festival website. The entertainment is nearly non-stop during the 3-day festival.
Admission deals and discounts
Regular price admission is $5.
Children 12 and under get in FREE.
You can skip the ticket line by ordering in advance online through Big Tickets, but you’ll pay for the convenience with added fees.
Choose from one of these two special deals:
- The Santorini Special — $30. This would be a great Date Night deal. It includes two free admission tickets, 2 chicken platters, and 2 beverages (excludes alcohol and specialty teas). This is said to be a $36 value, but there’s a $4.30 fee, plus sales tax.
- The Mediterranean Mix — $25. Includes 1 free admission ticket and a $25 gift card that is valid at all food tents (but cannot be used for alcohol or specialty teas). Said to be a $30 value, but you’ll pay a $4 fee, plus sales tax.
Parking and shuttle info
Free parking is available near by, with a shuttle running continuously to the festival site.
Park at one of these sites:
- Simpson Middle School – 3340 Trickum Rd.
- Church of Latter-Day Saints – 3195 Trickum Rd. (Friday and Saturday ONLY — no Sunday parking)
- Mountain View Elementary School – 3151 Sandy Plains Rd
More spring fun:
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Friday, May 20, 2022
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Monday, May 23, 2022
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Friday, May 27, 2022