On Thursday, December 5, 2019, you can head to Glover Park on the Marietta Square for the annual Christmas tree lighting event. It is FREE to attend.
See the Santa Claus arrive on a fire truck, and enjoy live performances by local school choruses.
The festivities start at 4 p.m.
The tree lighting is at 6 p.m.
Santa will be available for photos until 8 p.m.
The city’s annual Festival of Trees will officially open as well. The magical forest of trees were decorated by local students.
The themed trees will be lit shortly after Santa arrives, and prizes will be awarded in four categories.
You may also be interested in:
- Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands
- Atlanta Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park
- Lights of Life holiday light display at Life University in Marietta
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best holiday light displays around Atlanta in 2019
- Where to get free photos with Santa in 2019
Tree Lighting celebration event schedule
Local School Chorus Performances until 8:00 p.m.
(See the performance schedule below)
Santa’s Arrival on the Square
Meet and Greet with Santa until 8:00 p.m.
(bring your camera!)
City’s Christmas Tree Lighting
Festival of Trees opens
FUMC Preschool Choir
The Walker School
Joyful Noise Band
Pebblebrook Gospel Choir
Marietta First Baptist
Sawyer Rd Singing Starfish
Hickory Hills Elementary Chorus
Keheley Cougar Chorus
Park Street Performing Panthers
West Side Singing Stingers
A.L. Burruss Chorus
Glover Park is located at 50 North Park Square, in Marietta.