LifeLine Animal Project is hosting fee-waived pet adoptions this week, during a Clear The Shelters event. The waived fee is made possible, in part, by a $10,000 grant from Best Friends Animal Society.
If you’re considering adding a dog or cat to your household, you can adopt for FREE from Monday, Sept. 13th thru Sunday, Sept. 19th.
All of the pets available for adoption are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and microchipped.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a volunteer “matchmaker” who can help you make your perfect match. And you’ll sit down with an adoptions counselor on the LifeLine staff who can help you plan a smooth transition for your new dog or cat.
All three LifeLine shelters are participating in fee-waived adoptions, including:
- Fulton County Animal Services
860 Marietta Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- DeKalb County Animal Services
3280 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Chamblee, GA 30341
- LifeLine Community Animal Center
3180 Presidential Drive
Atlanta, GA 30340
To view the profiles of the dogs and cats available for adoption, please visit LifeLineAnimal.org. You can also find directions to the shelter and operating hours.
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park