The city of Kennesaw kicks off holiday season on Saturday, December 2, 2023, in the historic downtown district. A Day With Santa takes place from 2 to 7 p.m. The event is FREE to attend and includes:
- holiday parade
- live music and entertainment
- holiday market
- food vendors
- tree lighting ceremony at dark
- FREE photos with Santa (details at bottom of page)
Kennesaw holiday parade
The parade begins at 2 p.m., as Santa Claus rides into town. It will feature marching bands, decorated floats, vintage cars, and costumed holiday characters to delight the kids.
The parade route makes a loop:
* starts at at Adams Park, located at 2600 Park Dr in Kennesaw
* left on Watts Dr.
* left on Main St. (headed north)
* left on Park Dr. (back into Adams Park)
The best place to watch from is probably along Main Street.
More info on Facebook
Winter festival on Main St.
The celebration will continue from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Main Street, with plenty of fun activities. there is live entertainment on a stage, plus a holiday market full of gifts and decorations.
Food and hot beverages are available for purchase from a variety of vendors.
The tree lighting takes place at 5:45 p.m.
FREE pictures with Santa Claus
Pictures with Santa will be available from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the City of Kennesaw Council Chambers, located on the first floor in the back of City Hall.
Photos will be taken by a professional photographer.
Digital downloads of the photos will be available free of charge the week after the event.
You’ll also have the option to purchase printed photos from the site.
- Adams Park & the Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive
- Along Lewis Street, between North Main Street & Dallas Street
- Surface Parking behind Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)
- First floor of the parking deck at Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)
More holiday fun:
Saturday, February 24, 2024
Sunday, February 25, 2024