The city of Kennesaw kicks off holiday season on Saturday, December 3, 2022, in the historic downtown district. A Day With Santa takes place from 2 to 7 p.m. The event is FREE to attend and includes:
- holiday parade
- live music and entertainment
- holiday market
- food vendors
- tree lighting ceremony at dark
- FREE photos with Santa (details at bottom of page)
Kennesaw holiday parade
The parade begins at 2 p.m., as Santa Claus rides into town. It will feature marching bands, decorated floats, vintage cars, and costumed holiday characters to delight the kids.
The parade route makes a loop:
* starts at at Adams Park, located at 2600 Park Dr in Kennesaw
* left on Watts Dr.
* left on Main St. (headed north)
* left on Park Dr. (back into Adams Park)
The best place to watch from is probably along Main Street.
Winter festival on Main St.
The celebration will continue from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Main Street, with plenty of fun activities. there is live entertainment on a stage, plus a holiday market full of gifts and decorations.
Food and hot beverages are available for purchase from a variety of vendors.
The tree lighting takes place at 6 p.m.
FREE pictures with Santa Claus
Last year, the photo station was at Community House, located in Depot Park (2828 Cherokee Street). We don’t have details for 2022 but we assume there will be signage on site directly you to Santa Claus.
Santa is available from 3 to 7 p.m.
Photos will be taken by a professional photographer, then you can get a FREE digital download online a few days afterward. You’ll also have the option to purchase prints from the site.
- Adams Park & the Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive
- Along Lewis Street, between North Main Street & Dallas Street
- Surface Parking behind Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)
- First floor of the parking deck at Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)