The ice rink at Park Tavern opens on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, 2019. It will remain open through January 20th, 2020.
This year’s rink features a Victorian feel and design, charming holiday decor, seasonal cocktails, a view of the Midtown skyline, and more.
While at the rink, you can warm up under the heated garden tent whether you’re skating or just observing. There are stone fire pits, ample eating, and multiple flat screen TVs.
Rink-side dining is available.
Food and drink specials include:
- half-price wine bottles on Wednesdays
- half-price fresh sushi every night from 9 p.m. to midnight
- Monday thru Friday — 4:30 p.m. to midnight
- Saturday & Sunday — 11:30 a.m. to midnight
- On Saturdays, the rink becomes an age 16+ venue after 8:00 p.m.
Prices for all-day skate (includes skate rental):
- Monday thru Thursday — $15
- Friday thru Sunday — $20 until 8 p.m.
- Saturday nights after 8 p.m. — Skaters that dress in Steampunk attire can skate for FREE
Group discount: You will receive 20% off the ticket price for groups of 20 people or larger, when tickets are purchased together in one transaction. Purchase group tickets here.
Parking is conveniently located next to Park Tavern. Note that the parking lot is managed by an independent contractor and not by Park Tavern. Parking is available for $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. Prices increase during special events.
More places to ice skate around Atlanta:
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Monday, December 16, 2019
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Friday, December 20, 2019
Atlanta, GA 30309