The ice rink at Park Tavern opens on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, 2019. It will remain open through January 20th, 2020.
This year’s rink features a Victorian feel and design, charming holiday decor, seasonal cocktails, a view of the Midtown skyline, and more.
While at the rink, you can warm up under the heated garden tent whether you’re skating or just observing. There are stone fire pits, ample eating, and multiple flat screen TVs.
Rink-side dining is available.
Food and drink specials include:
- half-price wine bottles on Wednesdays
- half-price fresh sushi every night from 9 p.m. to midnight
- Monday thru Friday — 4:30 p.m. to midnight
- Saturday & Sunday — 11:30 a.m. to midnight
- On Saturdays, the rink becomes an age 16+ venue after 8:00 p.m.
NOTE that the ice rink is CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. You can find a calendar here.
Prices for all-day skate (includes skate rental):
- Monday thru Thursday — $15
- Friday thru Sunday — $20 until 8 p.m.
- Saturday nights after 8 p.m. — Skaters that dress in Steampunk attire can skate for FREE
You can buy tickets online here. But first, see the discounts below!
Parking is conveniently located next to Park Tavern. Note that the parking lot is managed by an independent contractor and not by Park Tavern. Parking is available for $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. Prices increase during special events.
You will receive 20% off the ticket price for groups of 20 people or larger, when tickets are purchased together in one transaction. Purchase group tickets here.
TravelZoo’s $10 Ice-Skating & S’mores deal (half off)
Thanks to a deal from TravelZoo, you can save 50% on admission to Park Tavern to ice-skate in a heated tent and cook up s’mores by the fire pits.
NOTE: The voucher is good Monday thru Thursday only, not on weekends.
- Admission to The Rink at Park Tavern with an ice-skating pass:
- $10 for one person (reg. $20)
- $20 for two people (reg. $40)
- $39 for four people (reg. $80)
- $75 for an individual season pass (reg. $150)
- $200 for a family pass (reg. $400)
- Enjoy s’mores with all offers
More places to ice skate around Atlanta: