Dekalb County will host its first ever Halloween festival and trunk-or-treat event this Halloween. It is FREE to attend.
The fun takes place at Northlake Mall on Saturday, Oct. 30th from 3 to 6 p.m. It provides a safe space for kids and families to enjoy the spooky holiday. It is an outdoor event that takes place in the parking lot.
The event will feature a “Trunk & Treat Alley” where volunteers from the community will park their decorated vehicles and distribute treats for the children.
Besides candy, kids can receive free books and free toothbrushes.
Additionally, $100 gift cards will be awarded to the child with the best costume and community participant with the best decorated car.
There will also be music, live entertainment, face painting, a caricature artist, food trucks, and vendor booths.
The Dekalb County Board of Health will be on site, providing free Covid-19 vaccinations.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids