Super Bowl Experience Driven by Hyundai is the NFL’s interactive theme park, taking place in Atlanta in the days leading up to game day.
For the first time ever, the NFL has implemented variable ticket pricing for this event – making the admission fee more affordable for families with kids. Read on for the dollar-saving details!
The family-friendly event includes immersive exhibits and interactive games.
Visitors are invited to:
- collect NFL player autographs
- get an up-close look at all 52 Super Bowl rings
- enjoy photo opps and take selfies with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, the Atlanta Falcon cheerleaders, an NFL background, and more
- experience what it’s like to train as an NFL player with a series of games and challenges
- try to kick a field goal through NFL uprights
- browse Super Bowl 53 branded merchandise at the NFL Shop
- visit a replica locker room as it appears on gameday, to experience the sights and sounds of an NFL pregame
- try on NFL equipment
- run and jump through a simulated world, in an app designed by NFL PLAY 60 and the American Heart Association
Super Bowl Experience takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center, Building B, from January 26 through February 2. (The Bridgestone Fan Gallery is in Building A.)
Super Bowl Experience hours of operation
- Sat, January 26: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sun, January 27: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Mon, January 28: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tue, January 29: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wed, January 30: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Thu, January 31: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Fri, February 1: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sat, February 2: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
What you need to know about ticket pricing
Super Bowl Experience tickets are available exclusively through Ticketmaster. Your ticket permits entry only for a particular time and date.
Overall, this is affordable fun, given the VIP nature of so many Super Bowl events.
Ticket prices and kids’ discounts for Super Bowl Experience are based on the date.
The best family deals are happening between Monday, January 28 and Wednesday, January 30 if you buy directly at the World Congress Center box office. However, you may find buying online is worth a few extra dollars in terms of convenience and guaranteed access.
Regular price tickets are $40 for adults and $10 – $25 for kids age 12 and under, depending on the date. There are discounts available, but they are subject to availability and may sell out fast.
Best ticket deals:
When you buy a $20 adult ticket for certain entry dates/times, you can receive a discount (online purchase) for kids’ tickets, or up to three FREE kids’ tickets (box office purchase).
The deal applies to children age 12 and under. Adult prices start at age 13.
These are the cheapest options:
- Mon, January 28, entry times between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Tue, January 29, entry times between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Wed, January 30, entry times between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
The following prices are in place during those time slots:
- Adults $20
- Up to three kids FREE at box office only or $5 pre-purchase on Ticketmaster
- Additional kids $5 at box office or on Ticketmaster
Complimentary and discounted child tickets may only be purchased at the box office on the day of the event. You can view box office hours online.
Note that these prices do not include Ticketmaster fees, which are in the neighborhood of $5 per ticket plus an overall $5 processing fee on the entire order.
You may also be interested in…
The FREE Super Bowl LIVE concert series, happening over six days at Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta.
Get the app
To get the most out of Super Bowl Experience, download the Super Bowl 53 Fan Mobile Pass app, available free for Apple and Android smartphones.
The app is well-designed, easy to navigate, and will allow you to see which special events are happening during your visit (autograph signings, etc.) You can also use the app’s QR code to check in to various Super Bowl Experience activities and collect virtual stamps that give you a chance to win prizes.
The app also gives you:
- Interactive maps
- Transportation info, including how to MARTA to events
- Ticket purchasing capabilities through Ticketmaster
- Location-based alerts
MARTA is the way to go!
There are multiple street closures in downtown Atlanta in the days leading up to Super Bowl 53. MARTA is your best transportation option.
View the MARTA guide for getting to the World Congress Center.
Get the MARTA app for Apple and Android devices.