The Oakhurst Neighborhood Association is hosting the 2022 season of Oakhurst Jazz Nights! The FREE sunset concerts will feature some of the best jazz artists in the Southeast. They take place on Thursday nights in April and September — which are two of the best months to spend time outdoors in Atlanta!
The concerts are free and open to the public. They take place on the lawn in front of The Solarium, in the Oakhurst neighborhood of Decatur. If it rains, the concert moves inside The Solarium.
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. and end at 9 p.m.
The Solarium is located at:
321 W. Hill Street
Decatur, GA 30030
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Midtown Garden Stroll: Tour gorgeous private gardens for FREE
- 40+ egg hunts, pics with the Easter Bunny, and more
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- The Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park
Know before you go…
You’re welcome to bring picnic blankets, but please do not bring lawn chairs.
Children are welcome, but the organizers request that they be well supervised. Please be particularly mindful of the plantings and landscaping around The Solarium, so nothing is trampled.
While the concerts are free, you can upgrade your experience. For an elegant front-row view of the concert, you can reserve a candlelit table for $25. Each table seats up to four and comes complete with chairs, fresh linens, and a custom candle-lit centerpiece.
Reserve a table.
2022 Oakhurst Jazz Nights
You can also check the concert schedule on the Oakhurst Jazz Nights website.
- Thursday, April 7th — Matt Wauchope Band
- Thursday, April 14th — Gwen Hughes
- Thursday, April 21st — NO CONCERT
- Thursday, April 28th — Diane Durrett
- Thursday, Sept. 8th — TBA
- Thursday, Sept. 15th — TBA
- Thursday, Sept. 22nd — TBA
- Thursday, Sept. 29th — TBA