Saturday, Dec. 7th from noon to 6 p.m. in the Avondale Estates Business District — Tudor Village area.
Enjoy wandering through the downtown Tudor Village and adjacent Arts District and discover seasonal character encounters in various locations.
Things to do while wandering:
• Sneak a peek of the Elf on the Shelf and Olaf the Snowman around Tudor Village
• Visit with A Live Christmas Tree and the Gingerbread Man in the central business district
• Meet Santa at The Lost Druid Brewery from 2-5pm
• Catch a sighting and get a photo with the “Art-bominable” Snowman at Little Tree Art Studios from 2-5pm
• Take a stroll on the Dale Ale Trail
• Hunt for a Holiday Cracker filled with prizes and giveaways
• Drop off your letter to Santa at Edwin Jarvis from 3-6pm
Shop specials, live music, crafts, treats, food and FUN at participating businesses.
From the website:
There is something for everyone at Winter Wanderland:
The kids will love writing letters to Santa and snapping a picture with the Art-bominable Snowman.
Adults will love the shopping specials and getting a taste of local brews along the Dale Ale Trail.
Everyone will enjoy the musical talents of a cappella singing group, The Graduates.
Take your own photos with Santa! Enjoy the specialty menu from Chef Chantel Mines as well as the beverages from brewmaster Rob Hopek.