Shop Holiday Gifts and Support Local Businesses at the Bell Tower Boutique!
The Museum Store at Oakland Cemetery is partnering with local artisans for this year’s Bell Tower Boutique in the newly rehabilitated Bell Tower.
Make plans to shop local on Saturday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What a great chance to knock out some holiday shopping for your loved ones or to snag some fun finds and treat yourself! See the list below for a sneak peek of attending vendors:
- Anemone Floral Design
- Artful Hues – Handbags, totes, backpacks, scarves, accessories
- Athena + Arachne – Hand-loomed art and wall hangings
- Custom Cutlery by Don B – Handforged cutlery, specializing in chef’s knives
- Jimmy Broccoli – Books of poetry
- JLVannatta Arts – Watercolor prints, knitted and crocheted bags, accessories
- Lisa Hill Photography – Photographic prints, cards
- Lisa’s Littles – Handmade miniatures
- Maribella Blends – Blended essential oil moisturizing scrubs, balms, and lotions
- MarRay Foods – Infused vinegars, spice blends, baked goods
- Mary Boyle Handcrafted Jewelry – Unique handmade designs in precious metals, gemstones, glass, and wood
- Mayhaw Creek Designs – Custom-made stainless steel insulated drinkware including seasonal designs
- Midmorning Wood Creations – Hand-turned wood bowls, urns, table accessories
- The Passionate Preserver – Jellies, jams, and preserves featuring local produce and lower-sugar recipes
- Patty Ward Pottery – Hand-crafted botanic-inspired pottery
- Unique Vintages – Vintage collectibles, accessories
Additionally, beverages from Goat and Bean Coffee will be available for purchase.
Leave a Reply