Residents of the city of Dunwoody can participate in the city’s Household Hazardous Waste Event on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
You’ll need to bring proof of Dunwoody residency with you.
The waste collection event takes place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot at Dunwoody City Hall, located at 4800 Ashford Dunwoody Road.
Items accepted for disposal include:
- paints, stains, and solvents
- motor oil, antifreeze, gasoline
- household cleaners and chemicals
- pool chemicals
- pesticides and herbicides
- propane tanks
- light bulbs and tubes (CFLs and fluorescent).
Items that will NOT be accepted include:
- agricultural waste
- bio-hazardous/bio-medical waste
- radioactive materials
- smoke detectors
- cylinders of acetylene, oxygen, carbon dioxide, helium, and refrigerant gases
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards