[exp] [/exp]Last chance: If you’re planning to shop local this season, you have an extra incentive to head to Decatur on Thursday evening.
December 19, 2013, is the last Terrific Thursdays in Decatur of the season. On Terrific Thursdays, you can take advantage of extended hours, deals, & treats at 30+ local shops & restaurants.
Here’s a sample of the freebies & deals for Terrific Thursdays:
- Ariel La Boutique (335 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): 20% off full-priced clothing. Buy one piece of jewelry and get the second piece at 50% off. Wine and cheese will be served.
- Big Tex Cantina (308 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): 15% off when you bring a receipt from a local shop on the same Thursday.
- Boogaloos (246 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): 15% off full-price merchandise. Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Blue Moon Designs (418 Church St.): 10% off everything & 40% off closeout jewelry from 5:00 p.m.-9:00ish.
- Cafe Alsace (121 E. Ponce de Leon Ave.): Free hors d’oeuvres/amuse bouche with entree. 10% off merchandise.
- The Cook’s Warehouse and Sherlock’s Wine Merchants (180 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): Complimentary beer, wine and munchies. Special discounts on gift items.
- Decatur Market & Gallery (153 Ponce de Leon Pl.) 20% off selected artists.
- Farmburger (410 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): 20% added to all gift cards purchased plus changing weekly specials, like free floats or fries.
- Heliotrope (248 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.): 15% off everything in the store 5-10 pm. Complimentary wine and snacks.
- Little Shop of Stories (133 E. Court Sq.): Spend $100, get at $10 gift certificate to use in January.
- Terrapin Station (427 Church St.): 20% off the entire store and complimentary snacks.