[exp] [/exp]I’d like to make it out to Stone Mountain Park for the Indian Festival & Pow-Wow, which will take place from November 3-6, 2016. Planning to go? You can get discount tickets to the Indian Festival & Pow-Wow, no coupon code required.
During the Indian Festival & Pow-Wow, you can see Native Americans from across the U.S. and Central America compete in intertribal dance and drum competitions; learn about primitive skills such as flint-knapping, bow making, fire starting, open-fire cooking and pottery; crawl inside a tipi and other traditional native dwellings; participate in interactive experiences such as an encampment showing the lifestyle of local and regional historic Native American culture; shop the artists’ marketplace; & more.
Admission to the Indian Festival and Pow-Wow is free with admission to Stone Mountain Park. Or you can buy tickets at the gate for admission to the Indian Festival and Pow-Wow only for $15 + tax. Children under age three are admitted free.
Want to head out on the cheap? Take advantage of one of these deals:
- As always, if you’re planning to go more than once (and there’s so much to do, you’ll probably need to), buy the Mountain Membership, a.k.a. the season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, get an extra discount on a parking pass, & more. Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, annual parking, & other perks.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of a Sunset Adventure Pass + Terrace deal, which includes Adventure Pass admission after 4:00 p.m., a Lasershow terrace seat, & popcorn and a soda. The deal is available online only, and it’s $22.95 per person.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Adventure Pass Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Adventure Pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $31.95 for adults & $25.95 for children ages 3-11. Or you can skip the meal & take advantage of an “Everyone Pays Kids Price” deal and get your Adventure Passes for $25.95 each.
- Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can save up to 25% on an Adventure Pass, Mountain Member pass, or Mountain Member Plus pass to Stone Mountain Park.
- Active or retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists, spouses and dependents save up to 30% on an Adventure pass to Stone Mountain Park; valid military personnel IDs and dependent IDs must be presented to get the deal.
A note about parking: If you walk or ride a bike to Stone Mountain Park, there’s no parking fee. Otherwise, it’s $15. If you must drive & aren’t opting to buy a Mountain Member or Mountain Member PLUS pass, spring for the $40 annual permit if you plan to visit multiple times to take advantage of free special events or the park’s free outdoor activities and laser show.
Stone Mountain Park is located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Dr., Stone Mountain. Technically, the main entrance is located at U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, but online mapping programs often don’t like the address.