Colony Square is hosting FREE live musical performances in The Plaza every Friday from April to October. The events go from 6 to 8 p.m.
- August 6 with Lilac Wine
- August 13 with seven sharp nine
- August 20 with Tune Union
- August 27 with The Andrews Brothers: Dueling Pianos
- September 3 with Lilac Wine
- September 10 with seven sharp nine
- September 17 with Brook Alford: Live Violinist
- September 24 with The Andrews Brothers: Dueling Pianos
- October 1 with Lilac Wine
- October 8 – Pride On The Square (click here for details)
- October 15 with Tune Union
- October 22 with The Retreat Trio
- October 29 with The Andrews Brothers: Dueling Pianos
Note that the July 23rd event has a special Christmas in July theme.
Seating is first-come, first-served. Bring a blanket or chairs.
Drinks will be available for purchase at the event. The onsite bar will open one hour prior to event start time.
No outside food or beverage is permitted, but takeout from our onsite restaurants is encouraged.
Colony Square is located in midtown Atlanta at 1197 Peachtree Street.
More info here
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.