Come out to socialize and play the classic board games you remember from childhood — or discover new-to-you games. It promises to be a fun night for the whole family, and it happens monthly.
Board Game Night is sponsored by Dunwoody Preservation Trust.
It takes place every third Saturday, from 5 to 10 p.m. and it is FREE and open to the public.
The location is the North Shallowford Annex, a building that provides indoor space for special events and programming.
Games will be available, or you can bring your own.
And if you’re decluttering or purging, consider donating your unused board games.
You’re welcome to bring snacks for your own family, or enough to share.
Consider bringing a Mahjong group or a Bridge group to play here!
Kids under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
More info here
The North Shallowford Annex is located at:
4470 N. Shallowford Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
These are the third Saturdays in 2023:
- February 18
- March 18
- April 15
- May 13
- June 17
- July 15
- August 19
- September 16
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
More free events:
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Monday, April 3, 2023
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Thursday, April 6, 2023
Friday, April 7, 2023