Grab your best gal pals and head to Avalon this Thursday, July 11th! Between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m., you can enjoy the summer edition of Ladies Night Out — an evening of great discounts on beauty treatments, shopping, dining, and happy hour. The event is FREE to attend.
There will also be live music in The Plaza, and exclusive surprises planned for you as you stroll along The Boulevard.
When you arrive at Avalon, stop by Concierge to get your stroll map, outlining all of the one-night-only specials from participating restaurants and retailers.
COME EARLY — because the first 50 guests to check in at Concierge will receive a complimentary Avalon swag bag! Avalon will begin distributing wristbands at 4:30 p.m., and these make you eligible to receive the gift bag.
Your bag will contain scratch-off “lottery” tickets featuring a variety of prizes, like a one-night stay at The Hotel at Avalon, a HydraFacial from Anderson Aesthetics, and more.
Complete list of special offers
Here’s a list of all the participating restaurants and retailers, and their featured deals:
For more info, view the event web page.
- Anderson Aesthetics – $25 Glow Out at Kendra Scott and receive a $50 Anderson Aethestics gift card
- Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar – $7 glasses of wine
- Branch & Barrel– buy one, get one glasses of rosé
- Colletta– complimentary glass of champagne
- Goldberg’s – $2.50 mimosas and $5 margaritas
- fab’rik– complimentary glass of rosé, in-store photobooth and 20% off purchases
- J. McLaughlin– complimentary refreshments, wine and a drawing for a $100 gift card. 15% of Ladies Night Out proceeds will benefit The Drake House
- John Connors MD Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Center– 20% off all skincare products and $250 off of Halo, Emsculpt or Miradry
- Johnny Was – 10% off total purchase
- Kendra Scott – Anderson Aesthetics will be hosting Glow Out facials in-store, plus, enjoy a special in-store promo
- L’Occitane–10% off any purchase and complimentary hand massages and champagne
- Lou & Grey – 25% off any full price purchase
- Madewell– complimentary sips and sweets, 20% off purchases and a free canvas tote with purchase
- Marlow’s Tavern– $7 world-famous orange goose marmalade martinis while supplies last
- Oak Steakhouse– complimentary glass of champagne
- Paper Source – create your own cocktail-themed card! Stop in any time during the event and make a card that can be themed around wine, champagne or martinis
- Sage– 20% off entire store and complimentary wine
- Scout & Molly’s– 20% off clothing
- Soft Surroundings– $10 off a $50 purchase
- South Moon Under– complimentary wine and spritzer sips
- Syd Nichole– free gift (while supplies last)
- Ted’s Montana Grill – $5 Bison Ridge Wines and Clos du Bois pinot grigio
- Vineyard Vines – sips and sweets, 20% off a purchase of $150 or more and receive a gift with any purchase over $50 from 6 to 8 p.m.
In addition to the shopping and dining deals, you’ll find several pop-up events that you can RSVP for ahead of time. These include:
- a vodka infusing class, hosted by Tito’s Vodka on the pool terrace of The Hotel at Avalon, $20 (plus $2.49 Freshtix fee)
Click here to sign up for a session.
- a calligraphy class with Paper Source — $40
Click here to sign up for the class.
- a cookie decorating class with Royally Decorated — $55 to participate, includes refreshments
Click here to sign up for a session.
More free and cheap fun around Atlanta:
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Friday, July 19, 2019
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Sunday, July 21, 2019
Monday, July 22, 2019
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Friday, July 26, 2019
Saturday, July 27, 2019
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Monday, July 29, 2019
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Thursday, August 1, 2019
Friday, August 2, 2019
Saturday, August 3, 2019
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Monday, August 5, 2019
Tuesday, August 6, 2019