Enjoy a blast from the past every Wednesday night, when Atlanta Brewing Company hosts a FREE film-showing in its taproom. Movies start at 6:15 p.m. and include a fun mix of old favorites and cult classics. Many are family-friendly and you can find a listing of what’s up next at the event’s Facebook page.
Atlanta Brewing Company is located at 2323 Defoor Hills Road, on Atlanta’s west side.
The line-up includes:
May 1st — Star Wars (1977)
- May 8th — Star Wars V
- May 15th — Star Wars VI
- May 22nd — TBA?
- May 29th — Can’t Hardly Wait
Bring Your Own Food
This is a BYOF (bring your own food) event, so the possibilities are endless. Pack a picnic basket with snacks from home, swing by one of the many neighboring Westside restaurants on the way, or order a pizza when you arrive.
Nearby eateries include:
- Hankook Taqueria – 1341 Collier Rd NW
- Cross Creek Cafe – 1221 Cross Creek Pkwy NW
- Nuevo Laredo Cantina – 1495 Chattahoochee Ave
- FIGO Pasta – 2080 Defoor Ave
- Verde Taqueria – 1193 Collier Rd NW
- DAS Barbecue – 1203 Collier Rd NW
FUN FACT: Established in 1993, Atlanta Brewing Co. was Georgia’s first craft brewery.