With schools closed for the year, you may need to rely on “screen time” at times, to keep your little ones busy. Amazon has made a selection of kids and family content available for FREE — for everyone, no Prime membership needed.
The selections include Amazon Original kids and family shows, as well as movies and TV shows it has licensed.
While you don’t need a paid Amazon Prime subscription, you DO need a free Amazon account to get access to the content. You can set that up easily at Amazon.com.
You’ll be able to watch in a web browser on your computer. Or, download the Prime Video app for your streaming device — a smart TV, Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, or gaming console.
You may also be interested in:
- 12 FREE streaming services for movies and TV shows
- HBO makes select content available for FREE
- Major League Sports is streaming past games for free
- Metropolitan Opera offers nightly streams of past performances
- Stream the Ken Burns Baseball documentary for free
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.