Alpharetta’s Food Truck Alley will end its 2019 season on Thursday, October 10th, 2019. The final food truck rally features live music and is FREE to attend.
The food trucks will be on site in downtown Alpharetta from 5 to 9 p.m. with live music starting at 6 p.m.
The plan is for each week’s line up to include five savory options and two dessert options. This year, a new addition called Local’s Corner will feature two of Alpharetta’s signature restaurants alongside the food trucks.
This is a family-friendly event, but you’ll have to leave the pets at home.
There will be limited seating available, so you may want to bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
Throughout the season, there will be pop-up activities sponsored by downtown Alpharetta’s local merchants and regional non-profits.
Parking: use the downtown parking lot on Roswell Street (at 37 Old Roswell Street), or the City Hall Parking Deck (2 Park Plaza).
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th
The weekly food truck line-up
These are the details for the October 10th event — which is the season finale!
Live Music from: Across The Wide
Preview Night for Wire & Wood Alpharetta Songwriters Festival !
Community Local Non-Profit:
Canine Assistants will be there for the finale with their beloved puppy photo booth!
We’ll post weekly details here whenever they’re available. You can also check the Alpharetta Food Truck Alley Facebook page for current updates (you have to scroll down a bit, to the “more events” section.)