Alpharetta’s Food Truck Alley will end its 2021 season on Thursday, October 7th. The final food truck rally features live music and is FREE to attend.
The food trucks will be on site in downtown Alpharetta from 5 to 9 p.m. with live music starting at 6 p.m.
Each month’s lineup will feature up to 10 food trucks.
This is a family-friendly event, but you’ll have to leave the pets at home.
There will be limited seating available, so you may want to bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
Throughout the season, there will be pop-up activities sponsored by downtown Alpharetta’s local merchants and regional non-profits.
Parking: use the downtown parking lot on Roswell Street (at 37 Old Roswell Street), or the City Hall Parking Deck (2 Park Plaza).
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
We’ll post weekly details here whenever they’re available. You can also check the Alpharetta Food Truck Alley Facebook page for current updates (you have to scroll down a bit, to the “more events” section.)