Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
There’ll be ample chicken wings & beer, a Kidzone, an arts & crafts market, live music, & more. FYI–If you’re in it for the wings, bring ample cash. Wings are $1 each, & other food will be available for purchase.
If you’re in it for the music, here’s the lineup:
Saturday, May 31
- 12:30 p.m:. Red White & Blues Band
- 2:45 p.m.: Secret Sauce
- 4:45 p.m.: Moontower
- 6:00 p.m.: Wing Eating Contest
- 7:30 p.m.: The Sundogs
- Noon-8:00 p.m.: Music Matters
Sunday, June 1
- Noon: Bedhead
- 2:00 p.m.:Wild Honey
- 3:30 p.m.: Wing Eating Contest
- 4:00 p.m.:Brian Wiltsey
- 5:00 p.m.: The After Party
- Noon: A Modern Myth
- 2:00 p.m.: The Mirrored Years
- 3:00 p.m.:Tyler Porch Band
- 5:00 p.m.:Free Birds
Woodstock City Park is located at the intersection of Main St. and Arnold Mill Rd. in Woodstock.