From June 1-24, 2018, The Taming will be at Synchronicity Theatre.
Per the summary: “Will a Miss America contestant, a liberal blogger and a conservative senatorial staffer successfully re-write the Constitution and resolve partisan politics? Worth a shot, right? Lauren Gunderson’s outrageous play has laughs for both sides of the aisle. American politics gets delightfully absurd when she mixes two political rivals, a beauty queen and a kidnapping. Gain a different perspective on we, the people, when inventive political farce The Taming comes to Synchronicity Theatre.”
Want to see The Taming on the cheap?
- While they last, you can get discount tickets to The Taming , thanks to a deal on Goldstar. As of today (April 13), discount tickets are available for most performances during the run.
- General admission tickets to The Taming start at $27 for adults for most performances, and discount tickets are available for students, seniors, educators, & military with ID.
- Bonus 1: If you opt for the preview performance on May 31 or the performance on June 11, you can score tickets for $11 each.
- Bonus 2: Every Wednesday night performance are PWYC Wednesdays, and you can pay what you can for this ticket.
- Bonus 3: Every Friday is Free Drink Friday. Each ticket holder gets a drink voucher good for any beverage of their choice.
Synchronicity Theatre is located at One Peachtree Pointe, 1545 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta.