If you’d like to explore the Braves Museum & Hall of Fame or take a tour of Turner Field, you’re in luck: The offseason offers several discounts, giving you a chance to check it out free or on the cheap:
- November 2013: Next season marks the 100th Anniversary since the Braves won their first World Series Championship in Boston in 1914. To celebrate this century mark, two people can take a tour of Turner Field and visit the Braves Museum & Hall of Fame for $14, saving you more than 50%. Use coupon code “1914″ to get the deal.
- December 1-21, 2013: During “A Toy for a Tour,” children age 13 & under that donate a new and unwrapped toy to the Atlanta Braves Foundation will receive a complimentary tour of Turner Field.
- January 2014: With the “Two for $14 in 2014″ dealtwo people can take a tour of Turner Field and visit the Braves Museum & Hall of Fame for $14, saving you more than 50%. Use coupon code “2014″ to get the deal.
- February 2014: With the “Free Tour with the Purchase of a Name/Number T-shirt” deal, you’ll get a free tour of Turner Field if you purchase a player name/number t-shirt at the Braves Museum & Hall of Fame.
- March 2014: With the “40th Anniversary Special,” which celebrates the 40th Anniversary of Hank Aaron hitting his 715th home run, a family of four can tour Turner Field for $40 during the month of March. Use coupon code “FAMILY40″ to get the deal.
Through March 2014, tours of Turner Field start at 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., & 2:00 p.m. on Monday-Saturday. Admission is regularly $17 for adults, $13 or Juniors (age 10-13), and $9 for a child (age 3+). Free parking is available during the offseason in the Turner Field Green Lot, at the corner of Hank Aaron Drive and Ralph David Abernathy Avenue.