Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
There’ll be plenty to do at the two-day festival. You can listen to poetry on the Poetry Porch, jam to live music, cheer on your favorite critters in the Pine Lake Pet Show, shop the vendors market, compete in the Chalk Art contest (on October 1), check out the parade of floats in Floatzilla (on October 2), & more. Random aside: I love the logo by J Clay Middleton.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the lineup:
- 11:00 a.m.: Inamtribe
- Noon: Caroline Aiken
- 1:00 p.m.: Ten Thousand Reasons
- 2:00 p.m.: Evan Kinney & John Maschinot
- 3:00 p.m.: Anita Canada
- 4:00 p.m.: The Band of Desperate Men
- 5:00 p.m.: Uncle Don’s Band
- Noon: Marching Abominables
- 1:00 p.m.: Cosmic Gospel Hour/Hymnlike Maneuver
- 2:00 p.m.: Judah Robe
- 3:00 p.m.: Larry Griffith
- 4:00 p.m.: Sabbatical Year
- 5:00 p.m.: AJ Ghent Band
LakeFest takes place along Lakeshore Drive in Pine Lake.