Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
There’ll be plenty to do at the two-day festival. You can jam to live music, cheer on your favorite critters in the Pine Lake Pet Parade (October 8), shop the vendors market, compete in the Chalk Art contest (on October 7), check out the parade of floats in Floatzilla (on October 8), & more. Random aside: I love the logo by artist Leslee Hare.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the lineup:
- 11:00 a.m.: False-Hearted Lovers
- Noon: John Stringer
- 1:00 p.m.: Carly Gibson
- 2:00 p.m.: The Barrow Boys
- 3:00 p.m.: Ralph Roddenbery
- 4:30 p.m.: The Pine Lake Choir
- 5:00 p.m.: Ghost Riders Car Club
- Noon: Cosmic Gospel Hour: Melanie Hammet, Cindy Diamond, Ann Duckworth
- 1:00 p.m.: The Gentry
- 2:00 p.m.: Ira Malkin and The Viper
- 3:00 p.m.: Sound Medicine
- 4:00 p.m.: Bill Sheffield
- 5:00 p.m.: The Breeze Kings
LakeFest takes place along Lakeshore Drive in Pine Lake.