Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Here’s the lineup:
- Thursday, June 11, at 7:30 p.m.: Dvořák’s Slavonic Dance No. 7 and Symphony No. 8, movement IV, Bizet’s “Danse Bohemienne” from Carmen, & more
- Thursday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.: Offenbach’s Orpheus in the Underworld Overture, Ravel’s Pavane and Stravinsky’s The Firebird Suite
- Thursday, June 25, at 7:30 p.m.: Selections from Elgar, Grieg, Anderson, Falla, Brahms, & more.
Though it’s free to attend Performance on the Promenade, it is a ticketed event, and all patrons, including small children, must have a ticket.
Tickets will be available online only, and they sell quickly, so don’t delay. A maximum of six tickets per person may be reserved online. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., and seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets to the June 11 concert will be available at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, June 5.
- Tickets to the June 18 concert will be available at 10:00 a.m. Friday, June 12.
- Tickets to the June 25 concert will be available at 10:00 a.m. Friday, June 19.
Performances will take place on Piedmont’s Promenade, located in the northwest corner of the park, directly adjacent to the Botanical Gardens and the parking garage. You can bring food & non-alcoholic beverages, as well as blankets and low-back stadium seat chairs.