The Georgia Renaissance Festival returns from April 18-June 7, 2015. We go to the Georgia Renaissance Festival every year, and the girls & I always have a fabulous time. Planning to go? You can get discount tickets to explore the GA Ren Fest on the cheap, no coupon code required.
While they last, you can save 50% on adult tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to a deal on DoubleTake Offers. If you’re planning to attend, act quickly to snag the deal, as I expect it will sell out. The voucher is valid for any regular operating day during the 2015 season.
If the DoubleTake Offer sells out, check Groupon: While they last, $11 buys a one-day ticket to the Georgia Renaissance Festival; the voucher may only be redeemed on April 25 & 26 and May 2 & 3, 2015.
There’s quite a bit to do at the GA Ren Fest, my favorite being watching the shows. They’re still working on 2015’s lineup, but you’ll typically find jousting, the Barely Balanced Acrobatic Show, The Tortuga Twins, Birds of Prey, Maypole dancing, photos with the King & Queen and the Fairy Queen, wandering minstrels, & the list goes on.
Even a few years ago was still fun, despite the fact that strong afternoon thunderstorms forced us to leave several hours early (we could have waited it out, but by then my youngest was over-tired & soaked, so it was a good time to go). Last year, we had perfect weather, and the shows didn’t disappoint.
GA Ren Fest tickets are regularly $22 for adults, with discounts available for kids & seniors. Here’s a list of the discounts & themed weekends they’ll be offering for the 2015 season:
- April 18 & 19: Opening weekend. Buy one adult ticket & get one free. The offer is available online & at the gate.
- April 25 & 26: Roman Weekend plus pet friendly. There’ll be Roman riding & chariots during the new Equus Maximus Joust & costume contests for your dogs & cats.
- May 2 & 3: Kids Free Weekend. One child (age 12 & under) will get free admission per paid adult.
- May 9 & 10: Highland Weekend plus Mother’s Day. Celebrating all things Celtic, from the Haggis Eating Competition to the Atholl Highlander Pipe & Drum Band.
- May 16 & 17: Time Warp Weekend. Costumes from every era encouraged, from storm troopers to superheroes.
- May 25-27: Memorial Day Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
- May 30 & 31: Pirates Plunder Weekend. Pirate costumes encouraged for swashbucklers & scalawags of all ages.
- June 6 & 7. Last Huzzah Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is located at 6905 Virlyn B. Smith Rd., Fairburn. Parking is free.