The Georgia Renaissance Festival returns from April 18-June 7, 2015. We go every year, and the girls & I always have a fabulous time.
There’s quite a bit to do at the GA Ren Fest, my favorite being watching the shows. There’ll be jousting, the Barely Balanced Acrobatic Show, The Tortuga Twins, Birds of Prey, Maypole dancing, photos with the King & Queen and the Fairy Queen, wandering minstrels, & the list goes on.
Even a few years ago was still fun, despite the fact that strong afternoon thunderstorms forced us to leave several hours early (we could have waited it out, but by then my youngest was over-tired & soaked, so it was a good time to go). Last year, we had perfect weather, and the shows didn’t disappoint.
GA Ren Fest tickets are regularly $22 for adults, $20 for children (ages 6-12), & $60 for seniors (age 60+). Planning to go? You can get discount tickets to explore the GA Ren Fest on the cheap, no coupon code required.
- While they last, you can save 50% on adult tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to a deal on Sweetjack. The voucher is valid for any regular operating day during the 2015 season.
- While they last, you can save 50% on adult tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to a deal on LocalFlavor. The voucher is valid for any regular operating day during the 2015 season.
- And while they last, you can save almost 50% on adult tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to a deal on Groupon. The vouchers are valid for admission on April 25-26 & May 2-3, 2015.
If you miss out on a deal, you can take advantage of other discounts during the 2015 season. And there are themed weekends, too:
- April 18 & 19: Opening weekend. Buy one adult ticket & get one free. The offer is available online & at the gate.
- April 25 & 26: Roman Weekend plus pet friendly. There’ll be Roman riding & chariots during the new Equus Maximus Joust & costume contests for your dogs & cats.
- May 2 & 3: Kids Free Weekend. One child (age 12 & under) will get free admission per paid adult.
- May 9 & 10: Highland Weekend plus Mother’s Day. Celebrating all things Celtic, from the Haggis Eating Competition to the Atholl Highlander Pipe & Drum Band.
- May 16 & 17: Time Warp Weekend. Costumes from every era encouraged, from storm troopers to superheroes.
- May 25-27: Memorial Day Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
- May 30 & 31: Pirates Plunder Weekend. Pirate costumes encouraged for swashbucklers & scalawags of all ages.
- June 6 & 7. Last Huzzah Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
- When you order in advance, tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival are $19 for adults, $8 for children (ages 6-12), & $18 for seniors (ages 60+). Or you can opt for a Royal Value Combo Pack for $99.95 (regularly $175). The deal includes four adult tickets, four soft drinks & entrées, four games/rides coupons, four souvenir coupons (each food for 10% off one souvenir purchase), and four adult costume rental coupons (each worth $10 off any individual adult costume rental).
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is located at 6905 Virlyn B. Smith Rd., Fairburn. Parking is free.