[exp] [/exp]The Georgia Renaissance Festival returns to Atlanta from April 14-June 3, 2018. We go every year, and the girls & I always have a fabulous time.
There’s quite a bit to do at the GA Ren Fest, my favorite being watching the shows. We typically make time to see some of our long-running favorites, like the Barely Balanced Acrobatic Show, The Tortuga Twins, & Hey Nunnie Nunnie, plus there’ll be jousting, Maypole dancing, photos with the King & Queen and the Fairy Queen, wandering minstrels, & the list goes on.
Most recently, we had perfect weather, and the shows didn’t disappoint. Even a few years ago was still fun, despite the fact that strong afternoon thunderstorms forced us to leave several hours early (we could have waited it out, but by then my youngest was over-tired & soaked, so it was a good time to go).
Planning to go? You have options to get discount tickets to explore the GA Ren Fest on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- While they last, you can get one-day tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for $17 each, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- And while they last, $12+fees buys a one-day ticket to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to a deal on PoshDealz.
- For a limited time, you can buy one adult ticket & get one adult ticket free to the Georgia Renaissance Festival, thanks to the Opening Weekend BOGO deal; valid April 14 & 15, 2018, only.
- April 21 & 22 is Kids Free Weekend at the Georgia Renaissance Festival; up to four children will be admitted free with a paid adult.
- April 28 & 29 is Time Warp, Pet Friendly, & College Weekend at the Georgia Renaissance Festival. If you show your college ID at the gate, your admission ticket is only $8.
- And for a limited time, $73.95 buys the Royal Experience for 2 to the Georgia Renaissance Festival. The deal includes two adult admissions, two food entrées, two soft drinks, two coupons for a game or ride, two admissions to the Ghosts of the Abyss haunted attraction, and two coupons for $10 off an adult costume rental.
- When you order in advance online, tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival are $19.95 for adults & $9.95 for children (ages 6-12); tickets are $23.95 & $11.95, respectively, at the gate.
FYI–Other ticket deals will likely be released closer to the date, especially for Memorial Day weekend & the closing weekend.
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is located at 6905 Virlyn B. Smith Rd., Fairburn. Parking is free.