If you’re planning to visit Six Flags Over Georgia for Fright Fest, now’s a good time to snag a deal.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of the September Early Bird sale & save about 50% on Gold Combo passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water. With the deal, when you buy 4+ combo passes & activate them at the park by November 2, 2014, you’ll get them for $49.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to Gold, free season parking, admission to Six Flags Over Georgia for the rest of 2014 & all of 2015, a free Holiday in the Park ticket, & more.
- Just want to go for the day? You’ll save up to $20 on a one-day ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia if you order online & buy your ticket in advance.
- September 20 & 21, 2014, are Military Appreciation Days at Six Flags Over Georgia. If you show a current military ID card at the gate, active military members and up to three dependents will receive free admission to Six Flags Over Georgia. If a military service member is currently deployed during this weekend, a spouse and up to three dependents can receive complimentary admission with military ID. Additional tickets for military members and general admission tickets for retired military veterans can be purchased at the Six Flags Over Georgia front gate for 50% off.
A few highlights of what’s new at Six Flags:
- Hurricane Harbor, the water park addition at Six Flags Over Georgia, will be open through September 14, 2014, giving you one more weekend to check it out this season (FYI–The park is closed September 13 for a private event, so plan to head out on Sunday).
- Fright Fest will take place from September 27-November 2, 2014. During the day, Fright Fest is rather family friendly, with everything from trick-or-treating along the Trick-or-Treat Trail to taking the McBoogles car ride, plus you can ride your favorite coasters. After dark, you can get your scare on with haunted houses, spooky shows, frightening rides and scarezones. Some activities may require an additional fee.
- New for 2014, Holiday in the Park will take place from November 22, 2014-January 4, 2015. One million LED lights and dozens of Christmas trees will transform Six Flags Over Georgia into a holiday destination. There’ll be holiday shows, rides (your favorites & some special for the season), visits with Santa Claus, & more.
- In 2015, Six Flags Over Georgia is adding two new rides: The Joker Chaos Coaster, a seven-story looping coaster, & Harley Quinn Spinsanity, where riders spin their cars on a circular track.
- In 2015, White Water is adding Dive Bomber, a 10-story water slide (that’s taller than Cliffhanger, FYI).
Share the Love
Get Free Updates