If you’re looking for discount tickets to Zoo Atlanta, you’re in luck. You have a few ways to check out the pandas & my favorite, the red panda, for free or on the cheap, no coupon code required.
- While they last, $29 buys admission for two to Cookies with Santa OR $65 buys family admission for five to Cookies with Santa, thanks to a deal on Groupon. Event admission also includes access to the zoo.
- If you have a library card, you can check out a family pass at Georgia’s public libraries (they’re available at participating branches in all 159 counties) & get free admission to Zoo Atlanta for a family of four. There’s one pass per location. The pass may be checked out once per year, per card, per household, and it is valid for two adults and up to two children. Essentially, you check out the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass DVD at the front desk of your local library, and when you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt, which is required for Zoo admission. The pass is valid for 7 days from the date of the receipt showing the return of the DVD. FYI–Per the comments on previous Zoo Atlanta posts, the pass can be difficult to get, as some library locations won’t let you reserve the DVD in advance. Still, it’s worth a shot.
- You’ll save a few dollars on adult tickets if you buy them via AtlanTIX; it’s about $18 per ticket.
- Visiting from out of town? If you stay at a participating Atlanta-area hotel, you can get a free cab ride to & from the Atlanta Zoo. The free ride is valid to/from participating hotels only.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
General admission is regularly $22.99 for ages 12+ and $17.99 for ages 3-11. Military, college students, and seniors (age 65+) with ID will receive a discounted rate of $18.99. FYI–the Military discount is valid for up to six guests per party.
Zoo Atlanta is located at 800 Cherokee Ave. SE, Atlanta.