This weekend, two Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Games are happening downtown: Alabama vs. Florida State on Saturday, September 2, & Georgia Tech vs. Tennessee on Monday, September 4, 2017.
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Unfortunately, the games are sold out. But even if you don’t have tickets, there’ll be plenty to do:
- 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on September 2 & 4: FanZone at the Georgia World Congress Center. There’ll be interactive football games, pep rallies, free samples, & more. Your game ticket gets you into the FanZone, but tickets will be on sale at the door if you want to go to the FanZone & aren’t heading out for the game.
- Noon-8:00 p.m. on September 2 & 3:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on September 4: Tailgate Town at the Georgia World Congress Center. There’ll be a wing-eating contest, games, samples provided by Traeger Grills, entertainment by DJ Suspense, a large HD TV screen displaying the early football action, & more. Admission is free.
And you can save when you explore other attractions in the ATL:
- August 30-September 6, 2017, are Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Days at the Georgia Aquarium. If you order tickets online via the discount page, you’ll save 20% on tickets.
- On September 2, 2017, the World of Coca-Cola is hosting a Fan Experience. From noon-6:00 p.m. (or while they last), you can snag free samples at the Coke Zero Sugar Kickoff & indulge with a free burger at the Championship Chow-Down food truck at Pemberton Place. Plus you can play with all sorts of extras, like cornhole & the World of Coca-Cola Snapchat filter. Bonus: College students with ID can buy tickets to the World of Coca-Cola for $10 each through September 4, 2017.
- Through September 30, 2017, you can coupon code “Kickoff2017” to save on admission to the College Football Hall of Fame.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
Share the Love
Get Free Updates