On Saturday, September 3, 2016, the Georgia Bulldogs and the North Carolina Tarheels will face off in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in Atlanta.
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Unfortunately, the game is sold out. But even if you don’t have tickets to the game, there’ll be plenty to do:
- 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.: FanZone at the Georgia World Congress Center. There’ll be pep rallies, the Dawg Walk and Victory Walk, interactive football games, free samples, & more. Your game ticket gets you into the FanZone, but tickets will be on sale at the door if you want to go to the FanZone & aren’t heading out for the game.
- Noon-5:30 p.m.: Tailgate Town at the West Plaza of the Georgia World’s Congress Center. There’ll be a cornhole tournamend, food samplings, entertainment by DJ Suspense, a BBQ showcase, & more. Admission is free.
And you can save when you explore other attractions in the ATL:
- August 31-September 7, 2016, are Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Days at the Georgia Aquarium. If you order tickets online via the discount page, you’ll save 20% on tickets.
- If you look for specially marked Coca-Cola 8-packs in August, you’ll get a coupon that’ll let you purchase two tickets to the World of Coca-Cola for $25, a 20% savings. The offer is redeemable at the walk-up ticket window only, and the coupon can be redeemed from Labor Day weekend through September 30, 2016.
- If you buy tickets online, you can save $3 on adult or child admission to the College Football Hall of Fame; the deal is valid on September 3, 2016, only.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
Share the Love
Get Free Updates