Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
It’s a fun way to spend the weekend. The free festival features an Artists Market, Kidlandia, live music, & more. The music looks fantastic; here’s the lineup:
Saturday–“Tribute Night” (starting at 4:00 p.m.)
- Noon: Youth Quake
- 1:30 p.m.: Kilroy Kobra
- 3:00 p.m.: Tommy Thompson Band
- 4:30 p.m.: Tribute: A Celebration of the Allman Brothers Band
- 6:00 p.m.: Lloyd’s Rocksteady Revue
- 7:30 p.m.: New Sensation (INXS Tribute)
- 9:00 p.m.: Clashinista (Clash Tribute)
- 11:30 a.m.: Linapalooza (Mary Lin Elementary School)
- 1:20 p.m.: The Squirrelheads
- 2:40 p.m.: MerryLeigh Giarra with 10 Degrees Off
- 4:00 p.m.: Dave Franklin
- 5:20 p.m.: Atlanta Legends of the Blues featuring…Beverly “Guitar” Watkins, Luther “Houserocker” Johnson, & Sandra Hall
- 7:40 p.m.: Gurufish
Candler Park is located at the corner of McLendon Ave & Candler Park Dr, about a 1/2-mile east of Little 5 Points.
FYI–If you plan to go on the Candler Park Tour of Homes on Sunday, October 1, be sure to buy your tickets in advance. Tickets are $20 in advance & $25 if you purchase them at the CPNO tent during the festival.