Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
It looks like a fun way to spend the weekend. There’ll be an Artists Market, Kidlandia, live music, & more. FYI–I plan to head out for the shopping alone, as Indie Craft Experience picked the vendors & it should be an awesome mix. The music looks fantastic, too; here’s the lineup:
Saturday–“It’s a Tribute”
- 11:00 a.m.-12:40 p.m.: Linapalooza
- 1:00 p.m.: Devo (Devomatix)
- 2:10 p.m.: The Doors (The Dirty Doors)
- 3:20 p.m.: The Beatles (The Buggs)
- 4:50 p.m.: Fleetwood Mac (Rumours)
- 6:20 p.m.: Bowie (Pinups)
- 7:40 p.m.: The Clash (Clashinista)
- 9:00 p.m.: Nirvana (Nameless Nameless)
- Noon: Youth Quake (formally Candleroo)
- 1:30 p.m.: Ex Wives
- 2:30 p.m.: Rock-It 88
- 3:30 p.m.: Dejablue Grass Band
- 4:35 p.m.: Mia Green
- 5:30 p.m.: Francine Reed
- 6:45 p.m.: Bumpin’ The Mango
Candler Park is located at the corner of McLendon Ave & Candler Park Dr, about a 1/2-mile east of Little 5 Points.
FYI–If you plan to go on the Candler Park Tour of Homes on Sunday, October 2, be sure to buy your tickets in advance. Tickets are $20 in advance & $25 if you purchase them at the CPNO tent during the festival.