Planning to celebrate Earth Day? From crafts to hiking, you’ve got options. And you can even pick up a few freebies while you’re out.
Here’s Atlanta’s list of Earth Day 2014 deals:
- On April 19 & 20, 2014, you’ll get free admission at 100+ national parks. Not all national parks have an admission fee, so opt to visit one that does to maximize your savings.
- Not an Earth Day deal, but through April 20, 2014, you can buy one VIA latte & get one free at participating U.S. Starbucks locations.
- During the month of April, you can buy a reusable cup at Baja Fresh for $0.99 with the purchase of an entrée & get $0.99 refills on future visits.
- From 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 19, stop by participating Jo-Ann locations for a free make-it take-it cupcake liner flowers Earth Day craft event.
- Stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations during the week of April 21, 2014, your kids can participate in a Earth Day Treasure Hunt. The prize? A plantable bookmark.
- If you visit a participating The Disney Store on Earth Day, April 22, 2014, you’ll get a free Disneynature Bears reusable tote bag when you bring in five plastic bags.
- The details haven’t been announced yet for 2014, but Target celebrates Earth Day with events & activities in its stores; in 2013, they gave away reusable bags & free samples of sustainable products.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, stop by Little Shop of Stories for an Earth Day Storytime with Lori Nichols.